It’s April! Whether you plan to write a screenplay in a month for Script Frenzy, take the Poem a Day Challenge for National Poetry Month, or come up with something spectacular and ongoing to do during the month of April (see my April plan in comments), you can win just for declaring Your April Challenge!
Here’s how it works:
1. Post in comments what you will be participating in during the month of April: Script Frenzy, the Writers Digest Poem-A-Day Challenge, or declare another “challenge,” such as writing a blog post a day, a submission a day, a book, etc.
2. Go for it!
4. Write! And have fun!
5. Four winners will be chosen at random to receive a book thanks to Michael Wiese Productions.
* Plus: Every time you post, during a call for updates, you will receive another entry in the drawing! Keep your eye on the Facebook page for bonus entry opportunities!
Each of the four winners will choose one of the following books from Michael Wiese Productions as their prize:
2. You’re Funny: Turn Your Sense of Humor Into a Lucrative New Career by D.B. Gilles
3. Can’t Stop the Beat: The Life and Words of a Beat Poet by Ruth Weiss (Divine Arts)
4. The Coffee Break Screenwriter: Writing Your Script Ten Minutes at a Time by Pilar Alessandra (Pilar will be the special guest for the Write On! April Meeting on Blog Talk Radio April 13 at 12 pm PST)
Post the way in which you will Challenge Yourself in April, as a comment to this post. Don’t forget to check back in throughout and at the end of the month, too. Four winners will be chosen at random. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 10, on Write On! Online and in the May Write On! Newsletter.
Write On!Tags: April Challenge Can't Stop the Beat Challenge Yourself DB Gilles Kathie Fong Yoneda Michael Wiese Productions National Poetry Month Pilar Alessandra Poem a Day Challenge Ruth Weiss Script Frenzy Script Selling Game The Coffee Break Screenwriter Write On! Online Writers Digest You're Funny