Here’s how it works:
1. Post in comments what major project you will be taking on during the months of July and August. For example: write a book, a book proposal, a non-fiction book, a screenplay, 3 blog posts/week, etc.
2. Go for it!
3. Keep the Write On! Community posted by responding to requests for progress on Write On! Online and on the Facebook page … Every time you post, during a call for updates, you will receive another entry in the drawing! Keep your eye on the Facebook Page and @WriteOnOnline for bonus entry opportunities!
4. Write! And have fun!
5. Four winners will be chosen at random to receive one of these two books thanks to Michael Wiese Productions.
– Memo from the Story Dept.: Secrets of Structure and Character
by Christopher Vogler and David McKenna
– Reality TV: An Insider’s Guide to TV’s Hottest Market by Troy DeVolld
Post the way in which you will Challenge Yourself this summer, as a comment to this post for your first entry. Four winners will be chosen at random. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 13, on Write On! Online and in the September Write On! Newsletter.
Tags: Fiction Michael Wiese Productions Non-fiction Screenplay Summer Challenge Summer Goals Write On! Online