Some of Paul’s nuggets of wisdom …
1. Before you start a new project, ask “Who cares about the topic?” If the the answer is “Nobody,” write something else.
2. Don’t spend your writing time preparing to write. Know what you’re going to write, when you sit down.
3. Decide how you are going to market your work, as you are writing it.
4. Be prepared to break the rules … just decide which rules to break!
5. If you write a page/day, at the end of a year you will have a novel or three screenplays.
Listen to my conversation with Paul Sinor on Blog Talk Radio.
* * *
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE – FALL: Write 200 to 400 words on the topic: Fall. Three winners will receive their choice of one of two books, thanks to Michael Wiese Productions. Submit your 200- to 400-word short story or essay on the topic Fall in the body of an email to Debra@WriteOnOnline.com by Friday, September 30. Please also include your name and the type of writing you do along with your submission. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, October 11, on Write On! Online, and in the October Write On! Newsletter.
Read the September Write On! Newsletter on Write On! Online.Tags: October Goals Paul Sinor September Challenge September Meeting Write On! Online Writing