Thanks, Josh Ochs, author of Light, Bright & Polite, for joining us for the June Write On Meeting on Blog Talk Radio. We talked about Josh’s decision to go the self-publishing route, as well as promotional tips for writers. Learn more about Josh and grab a sample chapter of his book on MediaLeaders.com.
Some of Josh’s suggestions:
– Wear earplugs to eliminate distractions.
– Write anywhere and everywhere.
– Don’t be so hard on yourself. Just write.
– Start by creating a website and landing page for your book.
– Develop your email list by giving away free information. People are going to get the information. May as well be from you.
– Give, Give, Ask, Give, Ask.
Listen to our entire conversation:
* * *Goals Josh Ochs June Meeting Marketing MediaLeaders Self-Publishing Write On! Online Writing